Medication Assisted Treatment & Primary Care
WSTC partners with Sound Integrated Health to provide Medication Assisted Treatment options, as well as Primary Care for MAT clients. Here are a few of the services and benefits provided through their program.
- No wait list
- Same day visits
- Walk-In welcome at some Locations
- Medication Assisted Treatment with Suboxone
- Monthly Injections with Vivitrol
- Televists Available for Established Patients
- Tele-Psychiatric Services
- Peer Group support
- Social worker and Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Primary Care services for MAT clients
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please visit the link below.