Our Mission and Vision
Together We Move Forward
West Sound Treatment Center (WSTC), together with program participants, defines goals and implements plans to improve lives and restore hope. We practice person-centered, strength-based methods that help participants identify resilience in the face of adversity, and achieve lifestyles free of substance abuse. WSTC also provides a holistic and culturally diverse approach to treatment, counseling and case management, including opportunities for housing, training and re-entry services.
To demonstrate our values:
- We whole-heartedly support those who want to improve their lives
- We are professional and ethical in each moment
- We fully respect the diversity of those we serve
- We are attentive listeners, acknowledging that who we are influences our perception of others
- We maintain best practices through on-going professional training and self-evaluation
- We identify, share, and make the most effective use of our resources
- WSTC staff and board members model the ideals we teach: respect, empowerment, and the value of serving each other and the community at large.