Our Mission and Vision
Improving Lives & Restoring Hope
Together We Move Forward
West Sound Treatment Center (WSTC), together with program participants, defines goals and implements plans to improve lives and restore hope. We practice person-centered, strength-based methods that help participants identify resilience in the face of adversity, and achieve lifestyles free of substance abuse. WSTC also provides a holistic and culturally diverse approach to treatment, counseling and case management, including opportunities for housing, training and re-entry services.
To demonstrate our values:
- We whole-heartedly support those who want to improve their lives
- We are professional and ethical in each moment
- We fully respect the diversity of those we serve
- We are attentive listeners, acknowledging that who we are influences our perception of others
- We maintain best practices through on-going professional training and self-evaluation
- We identify, share, and make the most effective use of our resources
- WSTC staff and board members model the ideals we teach: respect, empowerment, and the value of serving each other and the community at large.