Our Mission and Vision
Improving Lives & Restoring Hope
Together We Move Forward
West Sound Treatment Center’s mission is to help participants achieve lifestyles free of substance use through person-centered, strength-based treatment methods, defining goals and implementing plans that improve lives and restore hope. We take a holistic and culturally diverse approach to treating substance use disorders that includes case management, housing, education, job placement, and court-involved services.
To demonstrate our values:
- We whole-heartedly support those who want to improve their lives
- We are professional and ethical in each moment
- We fully respect the diversity of those we serve
- We are attentive listeners, acknowledging that who we are influences our perception of others
- We maintain best practices through on-going professional training and self-evaluation
- We identify, share, and make the most effective use of our resources
- WSTC staff and board members model the ideals we teach: respect, empowerment, and the value of serving each other and the community at large.